I don't know about you but it is bitter sweet that the kids are back in school! So it is time to start getting motivated no more sleeping in! Get up and get moving! I struggle daily with my back pain and getting motivated but one thing that always makes me feel better is putting on my "face"! It is amazing what a little make up can do for your self esteem! How was your day with the kids back to school?
Do you ever wonder why you hear on Wednesday's we wear pink? I personally think we should wear Pink everyday. Pink is my favorite color if you hadn't already picked up on that. I have pink purses, pink shoes, pink flip flops, shirts, necklaces, tattoo's (yes very discreetly placed). I told I love Pink! Any how back to the "why", the movie "Mean Girls" the plastic's aka the popular girls wore Pink on Wednesday. Have you seen this chick flick about a 15 year old girl that moves back to the United States from Africa. It is a pretty cute movie that does shed a true light on how girls behave and treat each other. So now you have it! So are you going to wear Pink on Wednesday to fit in with the "Plastic's"?
My favorite pink is Kiss for a Cause!
Although chapped lips are usually a concern in the winter during colder months, it is not unusual to also worry about your lips drying out in the summer. Warm summers make lips prone to dehydration, and cold winters contribute to cracking lips, which may lead to painful soreness and peeling skin. Here are some useful tips to keep your pout beautifully hydrated and moisturized all year long.
- Drink Plenty of Water – Dry lips usually signal dehydration. Drink 6-8 glasses of water per day to keep the dryness away. Make sure you drink even more than your normal intake when you are outdoors most of the day, especially in warm weather months.
- Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables – As the saying goes, “You are what you eat.” The phrase still rings true as foods containing vitamins B and C not only contribute to having a healthy mind and body, but are also extra beneficial for your skin.
- Protect Yourself – Avoid dry or dusty weather whenever possible. Use a scarf to cover your mouth if you’re exposed to arid or freezing elements. When not protected, consider using a humidifier to replace moisture in dry indoor conditions. Remember LipSense provides a protective mechanical shield that helps protect against the elements.
- Don’t Lick Your Lips, Moisturize them! – Excess saliva can be damaging to your lips. Digestive enzymes in saliva can wear down the protective barrier of your lips’ thin skin, leaving them even more vulnerable to dry air. Instead, use LipSense® Moisturizing Lip Balm, LipSense Moisturizing Gloss, or LipVolumizer on a daily basis – which include moisture-rich botanicals and extracts that help to bind hydration to lips.
If you are reading this you are probably new to LIpSense, so welcome and I hope that you love it as much as I do! Some very easy steps to follow when applying your LIpSense are as follows,
1. Clean and dry lips. I use witch hazel.
2. Make sure to shake your LipSense color repeatedly for about 30 seconds. you want to make sure that all the color is activated.
3. Apply with lips apart.
4. In 1 sweeping motion brush to the other corner of your bottom lip. Make sure not to move applicator back and forth and do not lift applicator while applying.
5. For your upper lip, begin in the middle of your lip at the cupids bow and move to the outer edge. Repeat with the other side.
6. Keep lips apart and give about 5 to 10 seconds to dry between each layer.
7. Make sure to do 3 layers.
8. Finish with a top coat of gloss to lock in your color. Gloss can go back and forth.
9. Make sure to reapply gloss through out the day!
I am so excited that you are reading my very first blog to my website! I am excited and nervous all at the same time! I have been selling LipSense since 1/31/17 and have to say this has been the most amazing experience ever! If you would of asked me a year ago what I would be doing this never would of crossed my mind.
My story starts out after giving birth to twin girls and becoming a single mother when they were just 4 months old. I guess having twins wasn't everything their father thought it would be. Well that did NOT stop me! Made me a stronger person, mother, friend, and wife again later.
Those beautiful bouncing baby girls were always on one of my hips repeatedly through out the day. This was before that has those amazing blankets you wrap the baby tight to your body. I used what use to look like backpacks. One on the front and one on the back! Well I guess my body was not strong enough to carry that extra weight. Little did I know then that I already had issues just didn't know it.....Fast forward to 2013 I had to stop working, I married the man of my dreams and he adopted what are now our kids. fast forward a little more to 2015 when I had to have reconstructive spine surgery. Ugh, I know what? Yep, 24 months later still great pain and need another surgery. I strongly believe that God will not bring you to something that you cant get through! It has been a rough 2 years but I continue to try to push forward. I cant go back to work punching a clock. I have good days and bad days and this lip biz has been so good to me! My amazing husband has been my rock through this entire process and don't know what I would do with out him!
What is it like as a distributor? Honestly any business is what you put into it, right? I need to make some extra money for kids braces and kids education. I am not trying to get rich quick, just trying to be a helpful mom again!
Thank you for reading my story and please if you have questions about LipSense or how to be a Distributor even a customer please feel free to message me! I would love to chat with you!